Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Development team. Here is your chance to help providing data and metrics for the different apps we develop at Stingray (Web, TV, Mobile, etc.).
What You’ll do
- Enhance and implement reports and dashboards;
- Develop and support Business Intelligence systems;
- Analyze data;
- Investigate and follow up on significant changes;
- Generate and verify the accuracy of reports.
- Relevant education Computer Sciences, Business Intelligence, or a related field;
- Possess knowledge of SQL, Excel, and experience working with databases;
- Nice to haves: experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau), large data and “big data” tools, script files (e.g. Batch), or an ETL tool (Talend).
What You’re good at
- Being attentive to detail;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Taking initiatives and ability to learn fast;
- Being thorough and responsible for his actions;
- Working with numbers and statistics;
- Communication in English and French.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.