We are currently seeking for a Building Management Clerk to join our electronic requests support team. The main purpose of this role is to support all operations related to the building and installations of the company. The Building Management Clerk will report to the IT Operations Manager.
Role and responsibilities
- Answer electronic requests related to the installations and the building;
- Verify and ensure the cleanliness and security of the collective areas (conference rooms, entrance hall, etc.);
- Install and relocate the employee’s workstations;
- Put together and ensure the effective functioning of all office equipment (filing cabinets, copiers, etc.);
- Receive, ship and distribute packages and mail (RMA, International, etc.);
- Manage space and available storage;
- Manage recycling, boxes and wrappings;
- Transport equipment between the eco-center, the offices and the storage facility.
- Education: Secondary IV;
- Good communication, written and spoken (english and french);
- Excellent interpersonal abilities;
- Organized, autonomous and motivated;
- Comfortable in an informal and fast paced environment;
- Customer service experience is an asset;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- Resourceful and quick learner.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com