The Stingray Business division is seeking for a Billing Specialist to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Billing Manager, the Billing Specialist is responsible of the following tasks :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily review and validation of service and installation billing ;
- Prepare and submit invoices and credit memos to customers via mail, EDI and email ;
- Troubleshooting client billing issues via ticketing system, emails, and by phone ;
- Maintain, update and archive customer files and documents ;
- Validation review of projects to be invoiced ;
- Month-end journal entries.
- DEC/AEP in accounting or administrative degree at collegial level ;
- 7-10 years of experience in billing/customer service ;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written ;
- Mandatory : advanced Microsoft Excel skills (macros, VLOOKUP) ;
- Knowledge of Great Plains an asset ;
- Learning agility and strong analytic skills.
- Attention to detail ;
- Good organizational and time management skills ;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines ;
- Good capacity to work in a team environment ;
- Autonomous and dynamic ;
- Problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org