Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an analytical and curious marketing professional eager to learn new things and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
Our marketing department is currently looking for a B2C Marketing Data Analyst who will gather and evaluate product data to provide actionable reporting and analysis of key business metrics, with a strong focus on mobile applications.
What You’ll Do
- Gather and evaluate data, measure product performance, notice trends ;
- Analyze financial and marketing metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, for multiple brands and products ;
- Present data, with analytics based conclusions, to managers for assessment ;
- Proactively alert management to operational issues (i.e. adverse changes in revenues, significant sales variances, adverse ratings and reviews) ;
- Assist with analysis of periodic price and product feature set testing ;
- Assist with research and launch of new products ;
- Conduct ongoing ad hoc research surveys ;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You are
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field ;
- Experienced with 2 – 4 years’ of analyzing data and preparing reports for mobile applications ;
- Able to access information (complex and somewhat technical) and present ideas simply and effectively to various stakeholders ;
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on critical data analysis to deliver vital information ;
- Able to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs ;
- Extremely computer-literate, with the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
What You're good at
- Analyzing and presentation skills ;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint. MySQL, Tableau, and App Annie knowledge ;
- Written and verbal communication skills, English and French.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our CAREERS page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.