Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The world leading multi-platform music service provider offering the best music for every moment, place and mood in your life, curated by experts around the globe, Stingray reaches hundreds of millions of listeners daily through mobile applications, the web, linear and on-demand television, and in-store media solutions.
If you are a highly organized and effective administrative assistant looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for an Assistant to join admin team. This position reports to the VP Mergers, Acquisitions & Strategic Initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform various duties, which include, but are not limited to, meeting and conference call coordination, expense reporting, assistance with presentation, reports and memos, coordination of department specific documents, plan and book travel, prepare meeting agendas;
- May provide logistical and administrative support during the pursuit and execution phases on merger and acquisition and business development opportunities, including but not limited to, helping coordinate due diligence activities and limited project management support of integration and post-integration activities;
- Assists with preparation of deal closings;
- Assists with due diligence including review, printing, and collection of data room documents;
- Promotes effective work practices and works as a team member;
- Serve as a back-up for other admin team members (including reception);
- Provide general assistance to the management team.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an assistant role or similar role;
- Knowledge of Music or TV industry, an asset;
- Bilingual (impeccable English skills);
- Strong writing skills;
- Highly organized and precise, attention to detail;
- Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Ability to act with integrity while handling confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Intellectually curious;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Ability to work in a team environment as position requires working with several departments;
- Great ability to adapt to changes;
- Resourceful and Proactive;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult our other open positions and to learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.