Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a creative and results-driven person who is specialized in Digital Marketing, we want to hear from you!
We’re growing and are currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join our EMEA Marketing team from the Naarden office.
No relocation, local candidates only.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our clients with the goal to grow their business in their existing markets and explore new markets;
- Optimize affiliate marketing partnerships;
- Report and analyze existing and new affiliate marketing campaigns;
- Coordinate the production of marketing material with internal parties (poster art, web, banners, promotional videos and advertisements);
- Maintain promotional calendars and client execution launch plans;
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing data: web site traffic, social media, insights, video views, subscriptions and sales trends.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s/ Master degree in Marketing or a related field;
- 3-4 years relevant work experience;
- Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role;
- Enthusiastic, proactive and a good team player;
- Bilingual in English and French;
- And of course you love music.
What You’re Good At
- Proven track record in creating, managing and tracking results of marketing and affiliate programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, able to work within strict deadlines with good time management skills;
- Being result driven and have a hands-on mentality;
- Have a strong understanding of Marketing in general.
If you are looking for an expiring workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please sendus your resume and coverletter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.