We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our Regional team in London.
- Prepare and issue invoices, account statements and other statements for all the clients;
- Assist with collection of client accounts;
- Reconcile accounts ledgers (receivables);
- Calculate and estimate the incomes / client (end of month);
- Assist with monthly analysis (incomes estimate);
- Assist and support clients requests/questions;
- Request Withholding Tax Certificates;
- Prepare and send approvals of commissions for account executives/sales;
- Prepare the purchase order for the expenses;
- File and archive documents.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Detail oriented, rigorous, accountable;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Have a flare for numbers;
- Anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines;
- Positive work attitude including willingness to work some longer hours during peak periods;
- Advanced Excel skills, must be able to work with functions, formulas, macros, etc.;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- Relevant accounting or administrative degree;
- At least 5 years of billing experience;
- Knowledge of Great Plains, an asset;
- Knowledge of international Withholding taxes, an asset.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org