Stingray Business is seeking high energy and self-driven sales professionals to join its Sales team in Toronto!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calls, networking and more to set appointments to present our music and digital signage business solutions;
- Create and present proposals to potential clients on a local, regional, or national level as well as a follow up to provide additional information as necessary;
- Maintain relationships with current clients. Expand and present additional Stingray Business solution options that lead to sales;
- Be aware and understand the concerns and needs of the client;
- Provide top tier account management to insure core customer satisfaction;
- Develop partnership relationships with architects, contractors, and construction management firms that lead to sales of audiovisual systems and installation services.
- 2-4 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience;
- Knowledge of Audio/Visual equipment and installations;
- Solid experience in the sales prospecting, bid review and submittal processes (retail);
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Capability to build strong relationships with potential clients;
- Ability to perform cold calls;
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge.
- Customer service oriented;
- Good negotiator;
- Adaptive and Flexible;
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Stingray Business offers:
- A support team to back you up;
- Base salary with commissions and bonus. Your compensation is unlimited and includes a bonus potential each month;
- Company laptop, car and cell phone allowance.
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org